Wednesday 15 June 2011

Cake, Cake and More Cake


Last Saturday I went to a meeting of the Clandestine Cake Club kindly hosted by Ms Marmite. I took along a Chocolate and Cherry Cake. Chocolate was the most popular flavour but there was also a Rainbow Cake, Cheesecake, Fruit Cake, Raspberry Cake and lots more. I tried to try all of the but only very thin slices and I shared those. After a few pieces I was kind of caked out but I soldiered on! I did take a few slices home as I had a full house all week end. It was my birthday on Sunday and guess what ....... more cake! ( thanks G)


In this picture you can see a Rainbow Cake, Salty Caramel Chocolate Cake, Elderflower and Raspberry Cake, and a Red Velvet Cake.

In this one you can also see and Apple and Raspberry Crumble Cake (delicious) and a Bounty Cake.


A little something for the journey home!

No comments:

Post a Comment